- Virtually all our overseas sales are handled via email correspondence and phone conversation (at our cost!). This is an involved process as we go to immense pains to make sure you get the right horn for your needs.
- Buying a horn is a major purchase – not just because it’s an expensive item, but also because you will invest hours of your time in playing your new instrument. Because of this – and because we are dedicated horn players ourselves and therefore we understand – we take this very seriously indeed and never rush our customers in any way. We will answer your questions endlessly until you are satisfied – and until we are satisfied that you are satisfied.
- All your questions will be answered fully and in person by Alan Wiltshire, who will mesmerize you with his knowledge of the French horn and the sophistication of the dialogue you will have with him. You’ll see.
- To be absolutely sure that you get the right horn for your needs, we offer a free-of-charge, no-obligation assessment procedure. This is a fairly involved email correspondence (with us doing most of the typing!) which addresses the 3 major issues that every player needs to know in order to get the correct match of horn for their needs.
- Curious? You should be!
- Many people - even advanced players - are often not aware of these issues and our customers - even seasoned professionals - have frequently commented upon how much they've learned from undertaking this procedure. It's free, it's no-hassle and you can have it - now! So why not take advantage of it? email your sales inquiry to
- Please feel free to phone if you would prefer to speak with Alan Wiltshire in person – see the Contact Us page
- Once your needs have been clearly identified and you feel absolutely comfortable that you have been listened to properly and, where appropriate, advised properly, you can then buy your horn. You may well see your ideal horn in the Sales Gallery, or you may already be deep in dialogue with Alan Wiltshire concerning another horn that we have for sale. Either way, you won't be disappointed!
- If you are clear from the outset exactly what horn you need and do not need our advice, email your sales inquiry straight to
- Your horn will be delivered to your door via executive courier, wrapped up like a baby and fully insured for its replacement value, 3 to 4 days after your payment is cleared.
- Upon request, you will be given tracking information so you can follow the journey of your treasured new horn via the internet. If you want to, you can then contact our couriers in your locality (we will provide contact information) and arrange delivery directly with them, at your convenience – if you are out at work during the day, for example - or, if you prefer, you can just wait for your beautiful new horn to arrive ...
- Our couriers will not leave the horn if you are not at home - they will leave a card so you can contact them and re-arrange delivery.
- In virtually all domains (US, Canada, Europe, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, India, Pakistan, most African countries, Australia, New Zealand and most other countries), our couriers handle all customs clearances. They also handle duties, where payable.
And please be aware: our horns are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Don't delay - make contact NOW!